SPECIALIST WORKPLACE MEDIATOR TRAINING
Mindful Mediation’sÂ Workplace Mediation Training CourseÂ Dates for the Second Half ofÂ 2014 is as follows:
8 to 10 OctoberÂ – 3 Day Advanced Workplace Mediation Training Program
The Advanced Workplace Mediation Training Program is a systematic, practical program designed by a Leading Workplace Mediator / Registered Psychologist / Lawyer / Leadership Consultant to with 8 years experience developing a successful workplace mediation practice.
Discover a proven workplace mediation methodology and evidence-based psychological tips and techniques to ensure successful outcomes.
All aspects of developing a successful workplace mediation practice from obtaining clients to finalising party agreements and making recommendations are covered in the 3 Day Advanced Workplace Mediation Training.
For more information: AdvancedÂ Workplace Mediation Training
DOWNLOAD PDF:Â ADVANCED WORKPLACE MEDIATION TRAINING – SYDNEY
3-4 and 12-14 NovemberÂ (Sydney) – 5 Day Workplace Mediation National Accreditation CourseÂ
The 5 Day Workplace Mediation National Accreditation Course meets the requirements for National Accreditation under the National Mediator Accreditation SystemÂ (NMAS).
- A proven step-by-step mediation process that enables you to resolve a range of different workplace disputes
- Practical tips for every stage of the mediation process
- Theoretical underpinnings to increase your understanding of conflict resolution and mediation
- The unique attributes of the workplace context
- How to determine the most appropriate dispute resolution process for workplace conflict
- Approaches for working with third parties (HR, managers, supports, or advisors)
- Practical approaches for responding to power and emotional dynamics
- Practical and interactive actitivities to embed the learning
- Individual feedback from experienced workplace mediators
- 38 hour training workshop
- 9 simulation mediations
The Course includes:
- Full 5-day workshop
- Comprehensive course materials
- Preparation for the video assessment (required for National Accreditation)
For more information:Â Workplace Mediation TrainingÂ – National Accreditation
DOWNLOAD PDF:Â WORKPLACE MEDIATION TRAINING – NMAS 2014