How to Resolve Workplace Conflict empowers HR/ER/IR professionals to resolve low to medium level conflicts using a proven step-by-step process. This practical course ensures HR can confidently and successfully resolve conflicts before they escalate. In this advanced level training participants will learn every stage of an effective dispute resolution process, from analysing the conflict and choosing the most effective dispute resolution process, to successfully resolving the dispute.
This Online Advanced Level Training Course includes extras:
- downloadable question templates for every stage of the resolution process, so you know the exact questions to ask to run a successful process (an invaluable resource that you can refer to while you run conflict resolution processes)
- how to identify different types of common ground
- 6 common psychological needs of employees
- how to listen effectively
- how to ensure the participants get back on track if agreements are not met
- each stage of the process is explained in more detail to ensure you have a higher level understanding of the process.
This is the only conflict resolution course you need to run an effective resolution process like a professional mediator. If you follow the steps outlined and practice the skills, you will be able to confidently run a successful workplace conflict resolution process, knowing the exact steps to take for success.